Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Last day!

Today is my last day in Barcelona, and it is bittersweet. I am excited to go home, but I know I'm going to miss all of the wonderful people I have met here. I was lucky enough to have an amazing host family and a wonderful family. They have influenced my life in more ways than they will ever know and for that I am eternally grateful. I can honestly say that I feel like the luckiest person alive because of this amazing opportunity that I have been given. As my teacher was explaining to the students that I was leaving she said that I didn't come to say. I just came to say hello. This quote is all that I have thought about since she said. I came to say hi to Spain, but now I have to leave. Although we will be in different countries I hope that the people I have met here have come into my life to stay not to just say hello. I will miss each one of them terribly and I hope they know how much they have come to mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment